Our IT support services are available around the UK via our secure remote access platform, but we are always delighted to be able to support local companies.
We specialise in providing local IT support to businesses in our region:
Our local IT support solutions include services offered either remotely or in person.
We can help you to plan your IT infrastructure and manage your projects, by providing an Outsourced IT Director level of service, getting involved in planning and strategy for your future IT requirements and even offering a regular presence at your office if required. Whatever your chosen solution, our services are always complemented by frequent remote and onsite status meetings.
Specific local IT support services from Protec include:
- Manned help desk – create the right first impression and keep your customers and employees happy and productive
- Online help desk ticketing portal – giving you clarity when it comes to job prioritisation and resolution timescales
- Remote resolution – prompt rectification of issues, maximising uptime and minimising disruption to your systems
- Onsite support – for the ultimate peace of mind when you need support or advice
- CRM / Documentation management – technical documentation to help speed up our support to you
- Advice and guidance for your IT strategy planning process – working together to create the infrastructure that delivers the outputs you want.